Thursday, March 14, 2013

All of the Pretty Necklaces

Part two in my new 'Everything I Learned About Organization, I Learned From Pinterest' series?
(Ok, it's not really a series. But seriously. Pinterest, man...)

The corkboard was an old one that I rescued from an office move, years ago, and I've held on to it all of this time, knowing I would find a use for it eventually. And I did! I'm not sure Steve would consider me needing a place to hang all of my necklaces a valid reason for moving this thing all of the way from Cincinnati with us, but he would be wrong.

I would very much like to find some wall space where I can hang this, but right now, it's sitting on the floor of my closet, propped up against some drawers. And every time I open my closet, I get happy all over again, because...pretty colors! tons of options! necklaces I haven't worn in for-e-ver because I forgot I had them!

(Now, who wants to be responsible for reminding me I have NO! MORE! SPACE! when I threaten to go jewelry shopping again?)

1 comment:

Leave a comment, if you'd like...I'd love to hear from you!