Thursday, December 30, 2010

Ghost Town


There is nobody working in my office this week. I feel like I could come in wearing sweatpants and a t-shirt, and no one would ever know. But would know, and that's enough for me.

For work:




For dinner after work with my parents (Because Brigid will not agree to sit quietly at a restaurant for longer than 20 minutes, and I need to be able to get up and go with her...and my work clothes are not designed for that. Plus, the scarf doubles as a distraction mechanism when she starts to get worked up. Now that, my friends, is functional fashion.):





Sweater: Banana Republic Outlet
Skirt: H&M
Shoes: Nine West
Jeans: Michael by Michael Kors
Scarf: Express


Confession Time: The sweater was part of my Christmas weekend shopping spree at the outlet mall by my in-laws' house. Apparently, the way I've chosen to prepare for my impending clothing budget crunch in 2011 is to stock up on a bunch of new clothes at the end of 2010. January will be the easiest month of limited shopping, ever. February is going to suck.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, if you'd like...I'd love to hear from you!