Wednesday, February 2, 2011

30x30: And so it begins...

Start slow, build momentum...that's my motto!

Well, it's my motto for today, in any case, as I started the remix challenge with a less than spectacular mix of sweater and skirt, but I tend to take the easy way out early on, and save the 'challenge' part for later in the game.

So, my only challenge today? Wearing large, hoop-like earrings (as opposed to longer, dangly earrings, as is my general habit), and not getting my fingers caught in them every time I pushed my hair off of my face.  I did not succeed.  At all.



Outfit 1 of 30
Sweater: Banana Republic Outlet
Skirt: The Limited
Shoes: Nine West
Scarf: WHBM
Earrings: Gift from my sister, from Pier One, of all places!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, if you'd like...I'd love to hear from you!