Monday, February 7, 2011

Crazy Weekend

I am not really a weekend kind of blogger.

I typically post Monday-Thursday, unless I have something kind of exciting to include in the odd little Friday post.  And this weekend, I was busy with concerts and musicals and Super Bowl parties, and so this is about to turn into that Mitch Hedburg joke about holding the cord of the microphone when he's talking, then letting it go so a whole stream of jokes comes out at once (Just like a hose...get it?  He was funny.  I miss him...).  Except, instead of jokes, you're about to get a whole stream of outfits.

Sorry.

Friday: Guster concert (in celebration of Steve's birthday.  sort of.  mostly, we just really like Guster.)



Outfit 4 of 30
T-Shirt: Target
Jacket: MICHAEL Michael Kors 
Jeans: Gap
Boots: DSW
Scarf: Lands End

Saturday: The Wizard of Oz (we have season tickets to the Broadway series shows at the theater by our house in Atlanta.  this was the show, out of any in our three years of having these tickets, that excited me the most.  love, love, love the WoO.  did not disappoint.  at all.)



Outfit 5 of 30
Blouse: Banana Republic Outlet
Cardigan: Target
Jeans: Express
Shoes: Steven by Steve Madden
Necklace: Some beach shack in Florida
Bracelet: My mom's old antique store

Sunday: Super Bowl Party!!! (hosted at my house.  by me.  and Steve, of course.  I cleaned, he cooked.  we make a great team.  please take note of the loose sweater, to hide the post SB bulge...)


  
Outfit 6 of 30
Sweater: Lands End Canvas
Jeans: Gap
Shoes: Cole Haan
 Bracelet: Banana Republic Outlet

 

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a great weekend. Love Saturdays outfit...such a great shirt and those jeans look great on you!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment, if you'd like...I'd love to hear from you!