Monday, September 24, 2012

Another Week

Last week was a week, and I didn't get around to posting anything at all because I was too busy dealing with doctors and croup and 'roid rage in a two-year old, but I'm determined to make up for it this week.

THIS WILL BE A GOOD WEEK!!!!

And just to start things off right today, I went into Hobby Lobby with a list of two things that I needed, and left $70 lighter. Today? I'm counting that as a win.

Happy Monday!


Dress: Motherhood Maternity
Cardigan: Banana Republic (outlet)
Boots: DSW

3 comments:

  1. We all can relate to weeks like that. Loving your dress. So cute paired with the cardi. Thought of you this weekend when we put the Halloween decorations :) Heather

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lately, whenever I go into Target I spent about $35. I used to be able to resist, but I swear I have this evil Target loving side that I cannot resist!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was at Hobby Libby twice yesterday... Love that place!!
    How this week is treating you better!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment, if you'd like...I'd love to hear from you!