Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Outlet Love

I've started tracking how much of my wardrobe (shoes, clothing, and accessories) comes from the outlets by my in-laws' house, and I've realized that if it wasn't for them, I'd either have a much smaller wardrobe (which wouldn't be the worst thing in the world), or I wouldn't be able to get my shopping fix in at discounted prices, and my husband would be hiding all of our money from me in the freezer or something, to prevent me from spending it.

Thank goodness I don't have to worry about that, you know?

(This is kind of a long way of saying that we're heading up to the lake this weekend, because Steve's aunt and uncle are in town from Cincinnati, and I'd kind of like to swing by the J Crew outlet while we're there, to see if they're having a sale at all. Is there such a thing as too many pencil skirts?)
 

Top: The Limited
Skirt: Target
Shoes: Kenneth Cole (outlet)
Belt: H&M
Bracelet: Kate Spade/James Avery
Necklace: Banana Republic (outlet)

11 comments:

  1. Cute look! Let me know if JCrew has any mustard colored pencil skirts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite skirt...!!
    Love how you dressed it up a bit and belted it low at he waist.
    Love the outlets...anytime I have to go anywhere in the vicinity of the Aurora outlets, we have to stop there first!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the look of low slung belts!! You look so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. There is not a thing as too many pencil skirts! How could there be?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love outlet shopping!!! The Banana Republic outlet is seriously my favorite. So much cute stuff, and always on sale!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Of course not :) For you it's pencil skirts, for me it's striped items... or button-ups. Any excuse to go shopping gets a thumbs up in my book -- have a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute!!

    There is absolutely nothing wrong with loving Outlets! It's the best place to buy Kate Spade!

    ReplyDelete
  8. j crew outlet!!!! ah!

    love those black wedges, which i think i've already said before... still true!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your dress is amazing. I need a dress like this in my life, like, right now.
    Those black wedges can go with EVERYTHING. I love them.
    The belt that you added is genius. It really pulls the look together.
    Mr. A has threatened to hide credit cards from me or to freeze them. If he ever did that -- DIVORCE.
    I kid. I wouldn't divorce him. But I would spend hours trying to defrost the credit card.

    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    ReplyDelete
  10. no such thing as too many pencil skirts! i love this purple skirt on you. and i love an outlet. they're just so much fun. though sometimes they aren't all THAT cheap. but any shopping is fun shopping!

    spinning-threads.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I just found your blog through the proper professional feature on Melissa's blog. I share your outlet love! I live within 40 minutes of 3 major outlet centers and am constantly looking for reasons to "stop by" and "browse" (buy). Cute outfit!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment, if you'd like...I'd love to hear from you!