Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Say What?

I was back in Indiana this weekend, for my baby sister's high school graduation, and while it's always fun to spend time with my immediate family, my extended family can be exhausting at times. Especially when there is no beer or wine involved to help my patience.

Case in point: My grandmother looked at me at one point and said, 'You look like you're a little bigger this time around, huh?', to which my aunt added, 'Well, that's to be expected. Your stomach muscles never really recovered from the first time around, did they?'.

Family...you have to love them, right?


 


Dress: Motherhood Maternity
Cardigan: Gap (outlet)
Belt: Target
Shoes: Jessica Simpson (from DSW)

3 comments:

  1. I am loving your little bump! Extended family never seems to have tact, especially when you are pregnant!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eh, I have family like that. During my engagement, my grandmother asked me in front of my dad what color I was wearing since I couldn't wear white! I about died.

    Your bump is precious!! Are you hoping for a boy?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, yeah, you've gotta love family. My mom was like that the whole time I was pregnant with Avi. =/

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment, if you'd like...I'd love to hear from you!