Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Two in a Row!

Well, thank you all for the indignation on my behalf, yesterday! Seriously, why can't people at least pretend to be surprised when you announce your pregnancy?!?! Why does everyone feel the need to tell you that they just KNEW it was happening?

Whatever.

Brigid told my I was wearing a pretty skirt today, so all is right in my world again.

(Except for that hair, I think. That hair is nowhere close to being right. Hoo, buddy, do I need a haircut!)





T-Shirt/Tank Top: Target
Skirt: Motherhood Maternity
Shoes: Kenneth Cole (outlet)

1 comment:

  1. Love the polka dots!! :)

    You should do a sideways picture so we can get a glimpse of your cute baby belly. I know pregnant women always think they are fat, but really you're adorable. I honestly can't tell you're pregnant in these mirror photos!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment, if you'd like...I'd love to hear from you!