Friday, August 10, 2012

Friday Round-Up

IT'S TAX FREE WEEKEND IN GEORGIA!!!

Now, who wants to follow me around all weekend, reminding me that I do not, in fact, need anymore maternity clothes to get me through the last four months of this pregnancy and that buying clothes for after the pregnancy is not actually any better of an idea, either?

-------------------------------------

Just a few things around the Internet that are making me thoughtful this week...

(or hormonal, maybe? thoughtful, hormonal, it's all the same thing these days, right?)

There is some soul-searching going on all over the place right now (like here and here), and I'm kind of starting to think I need to get in on it.

I don't want to think about Brigid turning three in a couple of months, but I keep trying to remind myself that every stage has it's own awesome perks...

...except for maybe when she turns into an adult? I just don't think my heart will be able to handle that...

(and again, like I said...hormonal. that has to be it. please tell me I don't have to get through the rest of my life as a nonstop ball of sadness and sap, because I just don't think that will work for me.)

1 comment:

  1. You know, I've always noticed that sales on Tax Free Weekends are worse than others... meaning I honestly think there are more deals during a regular week. Is this not true for Georgia? This is the first GA has done it in a while, right?

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment, if you'd like...I'd love to hear from you!