Wednesday, August 29, 2012

The Yellow One

I knew I'd worn a version of this necklace once before, but I couldn't remember which one it had been when I was getting dressed this morning. Luckily, my almost-three-year-old has a much better memory than I do, as she informed me this morning that I was wearing a pretty yellow necklace, but she liked the pink one I'd worn last week much more.

She's good to have around, that kid.

(Also, when I wore the pink one last week, I wore it with this exact same dress. The necklace really only works on me when I wear it with a higher neckline, and for some reason, this is the only maternity item I own, dress or t-shirt or blouse, that doesn't have a v-neck. I'd think that I should maybe rectify that, but I only have about three more months left, and I just don't want to. I just want the rest of my wardrobe back!)
Dress: Motherhood Maternity
Sweater: Gap (outlet)
Necklace: ebay

1 comment:

  1. Ah, you got one of them necklaces! I really think I need one! Totally oomph-worthy! Hope all is well!


    [oomph.]

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment, if you'd like...I'd love to hear from you!