Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Giving In

Yes. That's right. I did it.

I jumped on the bubble necklace bandwagon. *sigh*

And yes, I'd be so super ashamed of myself for giving in to peer pressure, too, except that I kind of (absolutely, 100%, completely, totally, etc) adore this necklace.

I picked up one in pink and one in yellow, and it's taking every ounce of self-restraint left in my body to keep myself from going back and buy it in red and green and blue and turquoise and EVERY SINGLE OTHER COLOR THEY MAKE THIS NECKLACE IN because, yeah...
It's kind of pretty, you know?

Dress: Motherhood Maternity
Cardigan: Loft (outlet)
Shoes: Nine West
Necklace: ebay

3 comments:

  1. Girl, don't feel bad! I've been thinking about buying one too. I even went to Charming Charlie today to see if I could find an even cheaper version.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am thinking about hitting up ebay too... Looks great on you with the neutral dress!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw one the other day, in turquoise, and I LOVE IT. I didn't allow myself to consider getting one, b/c I wasn't sure it'd lay right on me. But, you're um, proving that it could!

    You are one of the most fashionable preggos I have ever seen!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment, if you'd like...I'd love to hear from you!