Tuesday, March 8, 2011

I love a good polka (dot)!

*Ahem*

Sorry about that. Nobody should be subjected to puns that are that absolutely awful. And yet, I just couldn't resist...

Anyway, I'm excited to finally play along with the folks over at Everybody, Everywear, where today is the day of the polka dot. I'm a little scared of patterns, generally speaking, but that's something I'm working on, and this seems like the perfect way to ease myself into the change.

Because really, who doesn't love the dots?




Blouse: H&M
Cardigan: Lands End Canvas
Pants: The Limited

And a bonus shot of my fashion guru, because she rocks the dots, too!

Want more info? Visit here!!
Polka Dots | Everybody, Everywear

6 comments:

  1. cuuuuuute b&w dots...on BOTH of you! i love that coral/salmony color of your cardigan as well. great look!
    -brittney
    http://adayinlifetoo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw. you both great in your dots!

    Thanks for joining us at EBEW today!
    The Auspicious Life

    ReplyDelete
  3. Linda - Brigid and I say thanks :)

    And EBEW is a fantastic idea, by the way. I love having one place where I can go to find different styling options for one base piece!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw, little polka dotter! How precious. You both look so adorable. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the new look of the blog!!
    Great way you styled your polkadots with the peach cardi...love that brigid rockers hers too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE the color of your cardi, but I think we all know who the polkadot queen is of this post. SO CUTE!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment, if you'd like...I'd love to hear from you!