Monday, March 21, 2011

Luck of the Irish?

We took Brigid to a St. Patrick's Day festival last Thursday evening, and my original plan was to take the camera with me so I could get some great outdoor outfit pictures, with Brigid coming along for the ride. But I ended up working later than I'd originally meant to work, and by the time I met Steve, Brigid, and various other family members/friends at the festival, I had forgotten the camera at home, and all I really had time to do anyway was feed B a piece of pizza before taking her home and getting her into bed.

So...foyer it is!





Shirt: Old Navy
Jeans: Gap
Boots: Something from DSW

Hope everyone had a fantastic weekend!

4 comments:

  1. Cute! That color green looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute boots! That sounds like such a fun St. Pat's Day event! I love that you went with a hunter green instead of stereotypical kelley green. So flattering on you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you had a good time at the festival! Pizza sounds yummy right now. :)

    You look adorable in the skinny pants and boots!

    Come take a look inside A Working Mom's Closet

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the boots! The olive color shirt is great, a real classic!

    I always forget things...like my camera too. I think being a mom you're just trying to remember everything for the kids that it's hard to keep track of everything!

    http://spinning-threads.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment, if you'd like...I'd love to hear from you!