Friday, May 6, 2011

Over the river...

We are heading up to my in-laws' lake house this weekend, and I am just a little excited. According to the Wiz-o-meter (that would be the local NBC affiliate's daily numerical ranking of the overall weather conditions in Atlanta...because saying 80 and sunny isn't descriptive enough, obviously...) Saturday is going to be a 11!

(Because 'These go to eleven'...anyone? anyone? reference?)

Anyway, I haven't been out on the boat yet, and I haven't been to the outlet mall in a couple of months, so I'm expecting big things from this weekend. Namely, a little bit of sun and some new shorts. Because I know how to get crazy, obviously.

Hope everyone has a fantastic weekend, and a very Happy Mother's Day to all of my favorite mothers out there!




Tank Top: Target
Sweater: Belle du Jour (Macy's)
Jeans: Levi's (TJ Maxx)
Sandals: Old Navy

7 comments:

  1. orange/tangerine is one of my current favorite colors! love it with the stripes! have a great mother's day!!

    rockoomph.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. And... you look adorable for your little trip! =) I'm about to head over to my mom's in New Orleans, but I don't look nearly as cute as I just finished loading up the car (by myself), so at the moment, I'm kind of sweaty and gross.

    Hope you have fun and Happy Mother's Day!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that great top on you...such a fun color. Sounds like you have a great weekend planned!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cuuuuute! Loving the color combos. I really like those pants too! Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooooh, that bright coral is gorgeous on you! I love the striped cardigan too.

    Hope you're having a fabulous weekend!

    Come take a look inside A Working Mom's Closet

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have fun at the lake! The coral is beautiful on you!

    I love the Wiz-O-Meter... until I wake up in the morning and hear from Chesley that the day is only going to be a 4 our something ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. fabulous stripes and love that coral colored tank! so fresh!

    spinning-threads.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment, if you'd like...I'd love to hear from you!