Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Mayhem

So, last week, the Missoni for Target craziness happened. And while there was definitely some cute stuff in the collection that I wanted to pick up, I did not want to brave the stores at the crack of dawn to get any of it. So I waited until my lunch break to make my visit, and basically EVERYTHING was gone, except for the shoes, and most of the sleepwear.

Luckily, it was a pair of shoes that I was after, so it all worked out in my favor

(Oh, also, there was a dress that I wanted, and I didn't think that was going to happen, but I managed to be standing at the rack (possibly on purpose) as a woman (that I had maybe been slightly cart stalking around the store) returned one in my size. So, well done me, I guess?)



Sweater: J Crew
Skirt: Calvin Klein (from Macy's)
Shoes: Target
Bracelet: Kohl's

5 comments:

  1. Oh, cute!! I really like those shoes! And I love that color green on you, too!

    I didn't go until the day after and we still had a lot of stuff! One of the perks of living in the sticks, I guess. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh! Cart stalking :) I have done that before too! These shoes are the one thing that I really would like from this collection. Good score! Heather

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the shoes...I was so upset everything sold out so quickly!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh, I heard about the craziness that is Target. I tried browsing their site for items, but most everything was sold out as well (that is, after I finally got through). I'm so glad you were able to snatch up a few things from the line. The shoes are cute and perfect for work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh, you got the shoes!! the smallest they had online was a 6...too big for me!! i still haven't hit up the stores yet, but i'm curious to see what's left. i think, like Tiff, we probably may have some stuff left. it's too laid back here for anyone to know about missoni...HAHAHA! i could be totally wrong!

    [oomph.]
    Blogaversary Giveaway

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment, if you'd like...I'd love to hear from you!