Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Hey, Google Search? We need to talk...

Every so often, I like to check my blog stats to see what various search topics might have pulled in one of my posts over the last month. Usually, the search topics involve various brands, specific designs, or miscellaneous color combinations. But there's usually one or two searches that provide a good laugh.

This month? Peed jeans. PEED JEANS!!!

Now, first of all, I am sorry for whoever did whatever they did that led them to feel it was necessary to google peed jeans. That had to be something not so pleasant, you know? But what did I ever write about that would lead that kind of search to my blog? Peed jeans? Really?

I may need to rethink my content after that one.

(Also, I definitely don't recommend you run that google search on your own. There are some...odd people out there, to say the least.)

Sweater: Gap
Cardigan: J Crew
Skirt: Target
Belt: Land's End
Boots: DSW

7 comments:

  1. That is hilarious! When we check our stats we get some weird things too! There was a link called Swag Bucks. I have no clue what that is but I was scared to look, lol!

    I love this look today! Knee high boots are a favorite of mine :) Heather

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always love how you wear your belt off center. Maybe the peed is a pick up from when you talked about the potty shirt!!! Love the sweater layers and those boots!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha!! I love seeing how people find my blog. =) I always get a good laugh that way!

    And you are super cute!! I love how you wore your belt!

    ReplyDelete
  4. HAHA! I'm laughing so hard right now!

    Love this look. Those boots are fab!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha! My blog can't be searched for, so I don't get to have fun with search results. Are you enjoying this change in weather?!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh goodness, peed jeans! love the way your wearing your belt

    ReplyDelete
  7. haha, peed jeans!!! that's hilarious. maybe they meant to type red jeans or like green jeans or something and accidentally typed peed. too ridiculous. love the boots!!!

    http://spinning-threads.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment, if you'd like...I'd love to hear from you!