Friday, October 14, 2011

Travel Day!

Greetings from Omaha, NE!

We flew out at the crack of dawn this morning,* and, since we weren't planning to check any bags (an my carry-on was already remarkably full), the big camera didn't get to make the trip with us. So...trusty iPhone pictures it is!

Also, I've spent my whole vacation day WORKING, so...haggard iPhone pictures it is!

Happy Friday :)

*Ok, not crack of dawn, exactly...but 8am is early enough for me.



T-shirt: Gap
Cardigan: Target
Jeans: Gap
Boots: DSW
Scarf: Land's End Canvas
Bracelets: Mango Tree

7 comments:

  1. love the stripes, the boots, the scarf. this is the perfect travel outfit!

    spinning-threads.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man, working on vacation!? I'm so sorry to hear. Hopefully it's just a one day deal. Hey, at least you look cute and cozy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is a perfect fall outfit with boots and a large cardi~

    ReplyDelete
  4. this striped cardi is a dream, lol! i just LOVE stripes...always have, always will! nice with the boots!

    [oomph.]

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you had fun! You look cute and cozy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. There is nothing haggard about you! You look adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment, if you'd like...I'd love to hear from you!