Monday, May 28, 2012

Shoe Shopping!

So, since I'm officially all pregnant and whatnot (Thank you guys so much for all of the sweet thoughts and congratulations, by the way!!), this means that even when I do get the urge to lift my shopping ban for something fun like the Memorial Day sales at the outlet mall, there's not much I can buy at this point in time.

But, do you know what fits, even as my stomach gets bigger?

Shoes!

Especially $14.99 clearance rack shoes at the Nine West outlet...













(Ok, that last pair wasn't on the clearance rack. But I love them anyway. Plus, at $70 for three pairs of shoes, I'm not going to argue with that...)

Hope you all are enjoying this lovely holiday weekend with your families and friends!

PS: Don't forget to enter my eShakti giveaway by 5/31!

2 comments:

  1. When I was preggo I bought tons of shoes and jewelry... They always fit!!
    Such great finds...love hose plaid ones!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats, tara! totally excited for you guys. Nine west has the best shoes...many of mine are from there. They are comfy and carry small sizes.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment, if you'd like...I'd love to hear from you!