Friday, April 27, 2012

Friday Round-Up

I am having one of those months where it feels like there are so many things to do, so many things required of me, that there is just not enough of me to go around.

Those are exhausting months, you know?

Needless to say, I haven't spent a ton of time on the Internet these last few weeks, so my list of links is going to be sorely lacking today.

-----------------------------

But when I was off lolly-gagging around, here are a few things that caught my eye...

I want to live in this neighborhood. And I think I could, too, if I could just find the time/energy to make more of an effort with my neighbors, already.

I have some mustard yellow or pink or purple shorts that I think would look fantastic with a black and white striped shirt. Now, if we could just get back to shorts weather around these parts, instead of the 40 degrees I kept waking up to last week, I could give it a shot!

By now, you should just know to follow the Style Lush blog because everything posted there is amazing. But if you don't, you should probably at least swing by to see these awesome DIY lined envelopes. And this DIY bookcase dollhouse. And these canvas prints from Instagram. Oh, and also, this iPhone lens wallet. Seriously...how cool is that?!?!

-----------------------------

Aaaand...I'm spent. I seriously hope things get back on track, soon, because I am one TIIIIIIRED individual these days. This just might end up being the weekend of the nap! Or, the weekend of no sleep, because I have a congested kid at home.

It will definitely be one of those two things, I think...

Happy Friday!

3 comments:

  1. I want that striped shirt...I totally can see you wearing it with yellow or purple shorts. Hope you have a restful and non stressful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh girl, i totally feel you. there's never enough of me to go around and i can't seem to ever catch up with anything! i hope you were able to have a relaxing weekend!

    http://spinning-threads.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you got some rest this weekend!! Although sometimes weekends are even more exhausting that working. lol

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment, if you'd like...I'd love to hear from you!