Friday, July 20, 2012

Friday Round-Up (Sort Of)

As mentioned only a million times before in various locations, my parents were visiting this week, so all of the hard work I'd done last week to finally get caught up on my Google Reader list?

Gone in a sea of late nights spent watching HGTV with my mom and dad.

Totally worth it.

But, I did have one or two things to round up before the weekend...

1) Today is the last day to enter my giveaway from The Party Works, so you should totally go do that if you haven't.

2) eShakti is not only having an up to 40% off sale right now, but they want to give you an additional 10% off of ANY order (including those sale items!), with the code LA28PZE. The offer is good through July 31st (on anything except overstock items) and can be used as many times as you'd like within that period.

(Disclaimer: The company is offering me a site credit worth 10% of all orders placed using this code. I'd offer the code to you with or without this offer, because I really do love this company, but, you know...transparency and whatnot.)

3) This post from Elizabeth sums up my feelings on fashion and raising a girl in an image obsessed world MUCH better than I could ever hope to do myself. So...you should definitely read it, I think. It's just that good.

Have a lovely weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, if you'd like...I'd love to hear from you!