Monday, July 2, 2012

I'm Melting...

Well, now, that was a...warm...weekend, huh? Steve went to some pub/anniversary/beer celebration on Saturday, and I couldn't get Brigid interested in doing anything other than playing games in her nightgown, so Saturday was a complete waste of time. And then on Sunday, we attempted a trip to the pool, but that was a bit of a failure, because the water couldn't have been cooler than 95 degrees, which is slightly less than refreshing.

But, I had power all weekend (except for a random three hour window early, early Monday morning, around the same time we lost power last weekend, too, oddly enough, but that doesn't count...), which is more than a lot of the east coast could say, so I'm not complaining.

Still...It could cool off any day, now.



T-shirt: Motherhood Maternity
Cardigan: Banana Republic (outlet)
Skirt: Motherhood Maternity
Bracelets: Target
Shoes: Francesca's

3 comments:

  1. Looking great momma!! Love those wedges!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Props for getting dressed in this heat!! I've been wearing tees and cheer shorts. And pajamas. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the striped shirt and wedges! I just awarded you a lovely blog award, you can check it out here :)

    http://longandshort-rosanna.blogspot.com/2012/07/blog-awards.html

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment, if you'd like...I'd love to hear from you!