Tuesday, July 24, 2012

He's just lucky I love him...

My husband's comment when he saw me getting dressed this morning?

You look like the 1980s. Or maybe early 90s. I swear, I had a windsuit with those colors in it. But I mean that in a good way!

And this is why my husband should stick to 'you look nice' in the mornings, and leave it at that.

 


Blouse: Motherhood Maternity (outlet)
Sweater: Express
Skirt: Motherhood Maternity
Shoes: Nine West
Belt: Came off of a different maternity dress

3 comments:

  1. I love when they add "in a good way"...yeah, like that is going to make it better! I think you look fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, husbands. :)

    I love the blue! Hope you're feeling good! And that new job of yours is just what you wanted!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My husband told me that I reminded him of a blue whale when I was pregnant, so yeah, they aren't great with words.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment, if you'd like...I'd love to hear from you!