Friday, June 24, 2011

Casual Friday

Ok, so I've used this post title before, but now it actually applies to me in an office setting, instead of a stay-at-home kind of setting, so it's totally being recycled today.

Due to my previously mentioned schedule change, I am now off on Mondays and in the office on Fridays. And Fridays in our 'new' office (where I spend most of my time these days) is a casual day, a lesson I learned the hard way the one other time I had to go in on a Friday, and I was the only person in the complex not wearing jeans, with the exception of the investment banker types we share the office building with.

I've done the banking thing, thank you very much. I don't want to be confused with those types...

So, jeans it is!


Tank Top: Gap
Cardigan: NY & Co
Jeans: Michael Kors (from Macys)
Shoes: Steve Madden

10 comments:

  1. I love casual Fridays. You look comfy and still polished. Your necklace is fabulous with your bracelets.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love how you tried to make jeans more office appropriate but wearing black ones with heels and a nice cardi. Love that necklace!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are those peacock feathers on your necklace? I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. lately i've been having casual monday, tuesday, wednesday, thursday, and dressing up fridays. maybe because friday is a feel good day...a i-know-the-weekend-is-here kind of day!
    your legs look super long!

    rockoomph.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ok... where did you get that necklace? I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look great in jeans! Hope you had a good casual Friday and have a great weekend, too!

    Come take a look inside A Working Mom's Closet

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is such a great casual Friday look! I might have to copy it soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. great casual friday look. very polished and put together.

    zoom in on that amazing necklace!

    my best friends joke that i was actually a peacock in a former life. maybe i wear a shade of purple, blue or green everyday. every. day.

    ReplyDelete
  9. comfy and cute. and i'm seriously laughing that we called our posts the same thing...though really, it is friday and casual friday is pretty common. but still, it makes me laugh. at least we weren't wearing the exact same target dress. then that would be really funny!

    spinning-threads.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment, if you'd like...I'd love to hear from you!