Thursday, June 16, 2011

The Reverse Tree

That was absolutely all I could think about when I put this outfit together...I look like an upside down tree.

And do you know what? I am really ok with that, because I built this outfit around the shoes, which are rapidly becoming my favorite shoes, ever. They are so comfortable, and so adorable, and if the outfit I pair them with makes me look like a tree, then so be it.

(And also, since I built the outfit around the shoes, you'd think I'd have included a close up of them, but you'd be wrong. There is one here, though, if you're interested...)

(And finally...Cee? The white dress totally survived the day! Even though a roughed up can of Coke Zero almost took it out, it seems that I have catlike reflexes when my clothes are at risk...)



Top: The Limited
Skirt: Max Studio (from TJ Maxx)
Shoes: Kenneth Cole

7 comments:

  1. Love the upside down tree look! that skirt is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great outfit...love the color and ruffles on that skirt...brown and green combo is one of my faves!!
    On yesterday...I would never get out of the house with a white dress on without some sort of stain. Did you keep the dress white all day??

    ReplyDelete
  3. That skirt is just gorgeous! I really love all the ruffles! And upside down trees are totally cool! =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great skirt! love the color and those tiered ruffles are absolutely fantastic!

    spinning-threads.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. CUTE! I adore the tiers on the skirt and the shape of the top, plus the nude pee toes - SO STINKIN' CUTE!!! You really look adorable.

    Come take a look inside A Working Mom's Closet

    ReplyDelete
  6. that layered skirt is so pretty and fresh, love it paired with that tee

    ReplyDelete
  7. Everyone should have a kelly green skirt. I love chocolate brown & kelly green together myself! And those cutout wedges - so cute. I have some very similar I bought at Target last year!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment, if you'd like...I'd love to hear from you!