Monday, June 6, 2011

Inspiration Monday

Hey, look! I'm actually playing along today! I've been looking at the Inspiration Monday pictures posted by Two Birds for a couple of weeks now, but I never can remember that I'm supposed to post my inspired outfit on Monday. I really love the concept, though, so I'm pretty proud of myself for finally linking up this week.

This week's inspiration?


Of course, I used this to inspire my outfit for church on Sunday, so I had to go with a hemline that was just a touch longer than what Brooklyn Decker is wearing here (plus, I don't have Mrs. Andy Roddick's legs, either, so that kind of factored into my decision just a bit...), but I kind of like how it all turned out.

 


Worn to church and running errands on Sunday
Top: Old Navy
Skirt: Gap
Shoes: Target 

10 comments:

  1. ooh, i like it. those silver sandals add the perfect touch! thanks for playing along!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great interpretation of the look...love the casual button down with the shiny skirt!! Those sandals are so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute cute! glad you participated! love that skirt. and that green shirt is great!

    spinning-threads.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, cute!! I love your spin on it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I adore this casual chic outfit! The metallic shoes goes with the silver-ish skirt nicely without being too matchy-matchy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love silver shoes...colors and outfit look great on you!!! Drop in sometime, Dawn Suitcase Vignettes xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh those wedges are sooo cute!
    -Meagan
    http://spunkychateau.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, Monday sumday. I'm always a Tuesday player. I actually can't get my act together to do it on Monday........I'll work on it. You did a good job on this one. I felt it was a little bit challenging.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Like how you made it appropriate for your day yet still followed the loo. And loving the shoes.
    Love
    Lori xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Followed the look- stupid iPhone buttons

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment, if you'd like...I'd love to hear from you!