Thursday, April 28, 2011

Currently Coveting...

I have done a really, really, really terrible job of taking outfit pictures recently. Part of it is because I haven't been sleeping as well as I should be, so the creativity needed to put a decent outfit together has been sorely lacking in my morning routine. The other part of it is because I haven't been sleeping as well as I should be, so I haven't been getting up as early as I need to, and there just isn't enough time in the morning for me to take pictures before I leave for work (and trust me, NOBODY wants to see me at the end of the day!).

But...um...at least I've pinpointed the cause of my problems?

Anyway, I did a little online shopping last night, while I was trying not to think about the BTI and tornado couplets and straightline winds that the weatherman was describing about an hour north of my house (I am not good in storms...it was either anxiety eating or anxiety shopping to get me through the evening, and anxiety shopping won out...), and after picking out a couple of new bathing suits from Land's End, I decided to update my wishlist.

Because window shopping is always a nice distraction!

From Banana Republic {photo credit: bananarepublic.com}: pretty jewelry and a versatile skirt!



From Ann Taylor Loft {photo credit: anntaylorloft.com}: gorgeous blouses!



From Gap {photo credit: gap.com}: the perfect casual jacket!


From Kate Spade {photo credit: katespade.com}: no explanation necessary.


Land's End Canvas {photo credit: landsendcanvas.com}: blouses and dresses and skirts, oh my!




What have you had your eye on lately?

5 comments:

  1. The floral LOFT blouse is great and the Kate Spade bag is AMAZING, wow. I didn't even think about online window shopping last night as I was sitting here petrified that a tornado was going to come sweep me away until 12:30. Ugh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What great picks- I especially love the khaki coloured skirt! I am on the same page as you- I've been too tired to pick out inspiring outfits recently and last night we had a tornado warning where I live too- scary stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are such great picks!!! I can't seem to get enough of leather, chain or floral jewelry, greys and jewel tones clothing. I can't wait for my sewing machine to get here so I can sew a scallop hemmed skirt! :)

    Rochelle

    ReplyDelete
  4. love that gingham top from Lands End. and actually i have my eye on everything! after giving up shopping i just wanna buy it all :) but i really wanna get another pair of high waist jeans! maybe in white!

    spinning-threads.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. That Kate Spade bag is delicious!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment, if you'd like...I'd love to hear from you!