Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Night Out

On Friday night, one of my favorite local bands was playing at a bar at (we thought) at around 10pm. So, I headed over to my sister-in-law's house around 7:30, we called for a cab around 8:30, and we got to the bar around 9.

And then some random group that I'd never heard of before started playing. And they were ok, but it was nothing super exciting.

And then when they were done, some other guy I'd never heard of got on stage. And he played the slowest music known to man for about an hour. Seriously. I don't think that poor guy has ever heard an upbeat song in his life. And while that isn't always a bad thing, it's also not really what I was looking for that night.

By the time the guy I'd actually come to see made it to the stage, it was after midnight, and everybody that I had gone out with was ready for bed (because that is really how slow the middle band was). So, a few songs into his set, we left.

Not the most successful event in my time, that's for sure. Ah well...what can you do?



T-Shirt: J Crew
Skirt: The Limited
Boots: DSW

Hey, I posted over at Style Lush yesterday, if you're interested in my take on the perfect summer make-up routine. And you know you are...

1 comment:

  1. At least your outfit was a success, even if the night wasn't! That color blue is gorgeous on you!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment, if you'd like...I'd love to hear from you!