Monday, April 25, 2011

Happy Easter!

So, it turns out that waking your child up about an hour before she'd prefer to be awake, taking her to church an hour before Mass is even scheduled to start to make sure you actually get a seat, and trying to keep her quiet for the next 2 1/2 hours is kind of a recipe for disaster, if you consider it a disaster that said child tosses cheerios into the pew in front of her, tries to steal the Bible from the lady behind her, and attempts to run wild in the aisles the minute her father sets her down.

This is just a long way of saying that I swear, my skirt wasn't actually this wrinkled when I left the house on Easter morning...


Blouse: Style & Co. (from Macy's)
Skirt: Alfani (from Macy's)
Shoes: Target

3 comments:

  1. such a great skirt...love how you pared it with the purple top!
    So, Brigid doesn't like to sit in church... I love that she tried to steal the ladies bible...ha!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. B the little troublemaker... her antics are so so adorable (though I'm sure the people around her didn't think so at the time).

    The great thing about wearing printed black and white skirts? It hides the wrinkles. Really!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahah- I was babysitting 9 kids on Easter so I can understand the frustration! You look stunning- that skirt is divine!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment, if you'd like...I'd love to hear from you!