Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Post-Easter Shopping Trip

I realized over my Lenten shopping fast that there were a few things I actually needed (yes, needed, relatively speaking) in my closet. A more fitted pencil skirt, a new pair of jeans in a shorter length, a couple of smaller belts, another pair of shorts, among other things. And, yeah...

Let's just say it didn't take me long to acquire a few of those things. I work fast, my friends.

Also? Thank goodness for spring sales racks!


Blouse: H&M
Skirt: Calvin Klein (from Macy's)
Shoes: Nine West

Also, thank you all for your help on my bachelorette party outfit dilemma...I'll keep you posted on my decision (and I know you're all waiting anxiously for the results!). If you care to weigh-in on another outfit issue I'm having, head over to Style Lush and check out my wedding attire question. Who knew wedding attire was such a hot button topic?!?!?

3 comments:

  1. I totally know how you feel -- I need more pencil skirts in my life. They are so flattering and can be worn almost anywhere.

    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking good! I'm always a big fan of pencil skirts and button ups :)

    Look at that little fashionista in the making!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is that your new skirt?...it looks great on you! Love the short sleeved button up...I am going to have to check out H&M soon!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment, if you'd like...I'd love to hear from you!