Thursday, April 14, 2011

Saturday Brunch

I guess it's not really brunch when you don't eat until 1pm, huh?

We met my husband's family for lunch on Saturday, so that his aunt and uncle who were visiting from Cincinnati could spend some time with Brigid, and the weather was absolutely perfect for eating outside. So we did. It was a little breezy, not too hot, not too cold, low humidity.

It was the perfect spring day!

And it's about time, too, because I am tired of being cold all of the time.

Next week, it will be 90, and I'll be complaining about how hot Atlanta summers are.

I mean, some people are just never satisfied...




Dress: Old Navy
Cardigan: Gap
Sandals: Steve Madden

5 comments:

  1. This outfit is so adorable!!!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the blue cardi with the black and white basics...that dress is definitely a staple come summer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute sandals! I think that transformed the outfit from office attire to a perfect fit for weekend brunch.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this color combo! and we are sandal twins! I have the same pair! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is the kind of color that just makes you smile. i just bought a tank top in this same blue color. i love it against the stripes.

    rockoomph.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment, if you'd like...I'd love to hear from you!