Thursday, January 6, 2011

The camera? Yeah, I'm still learning...

I read my first book of the year! 

Ok, technically, I finished my first book of the year, because I had started this one a really, really long time ago. I have a pile of about seven books like that, so it seemed as good of a spot as any to start my 'read more' resolution. Most of the books, I will probably have to start reading again from the beginning, because I have absolutely no idea what's going on in them since it's been that long since I've picked them up. But this one? It was Al Franken's Oh, the Things I Know!, and I didn't really feel like I was missing that much by picking up where I'd left off. So book #1? Check! On to book #2...

And on to today's outfit, which I will admit, is not the most exciting thing I've ever put on. But I love the dress, and I was in a hurry, and at least I put a necklace on this morning! That's more than I would have done in the past, believe me...

Also, I don't have a tripod yet, and I haven't quite figured out how to use the digital screen to preview my shot, so it's all trial and error right now.  And that means that I end up with pictures like this:

Oops.  Anyway, I tried again...

Awkward. Oh well...I'll get there, eventually.

Dress: Calvin Klein (from the Saks outlet...during a 60% off sale!)
Necklace: New York & Co (I think...)
Boots: DSW

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, if you'd like...I'd love to hear from you!