Friday, January 28, 2011

Wardrobe Malfunction

I hadn't worn this dress in awhile, so I thought I'd pull it out for today's outfit.


Then, when I got to work, I remembered why it had been so long since I'd worn this dress.  You see that v-neck in the front?  Yeah, there's one in the back, too.  And it shows juuuust a bit too much skin for my liking, at least in the office, anyway.  So, I really haven't worn this dress since I got my hair cut a couple of months ago.  And I probably won't wear it again until my hair grows out enough to cover the back.  Ah well...live and learn, I guess.

 Dress: White House Black Market
Shoes: Nine West
Bracelets: H&M
Earrings: Charlotte Russe

2 comments:

  1. I have a soft spot for whbm dresses.. I think I have like 2 of them sitting in my closet with the tags still on because they were too pretty to not buy, and I didn't have anywhere to wear them to. HAHA (that was before my budget, obviously)

    You look great! Maybe next time you can cover up with a cardigan or shawl? :) I really like the black and white on you!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment, if you'd like...I'd love to hear from you!