Monday, January 10, 2011

It's All About the Shoes

I'm not going to lie, my Friday outfits are usually pretty boring.  I spend Fridays chasing Brigid around the house, around the yard, around the store (if I'm feeling brave, that is), and I need to be in something comfortable.


Sweater: BR Outlet
Jeans: Express
Shoes: Nine West

And while I'm on this honesty kick, I'm going to let you know that I absolutely planned this outfit, as boring as it is, around the shoes.  Oh, the shoes!  I love these shoes. 



I got these shoes for $13.87.  I still get excited, every time I think about it, because I'm weird like that.

I had heard about this amazing website called shoewoo.com, and I decided to check it out, because I've been on the hunt for a pair of shorter heels for a good price.  And I was not disappointed, because the deals were beyond ridiculous.  So I ordered a couple of pairs of shoes, and I celebrated (and docked my budget) accordingly.  And then...AND THEN!

And then I found out they were shutting down the site.  This was going to be my go-to shoe site for future purchases, and they were SHUTTING IT DOWN!  Heartbroken.  Apparently they have some stores, and they're going to keep those open, but there doesn't seem to be one anywhere remotely close to me.  So, so, so sad.

Anyway, if you're interested, they have some great clearance deals going on right now, and they charge a $5 flat rate for shipping.  Although everything is final sale, it might still be worth a quick look.  I'll just be sitting here on my couch, crying silently into my new empty shoe box...

1 comment:

Leave a comment, if you'd like...I'd love to hear from you!