Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Monday Rush

I am tired. The weekend? It's not really the time to relax that it used to be.

It has now turned into the time to cram as much as possible into the few free days I have. And that is not as pleasant as the previous scenario.

Ah, the joys of parenthood and being an adult and all of that fun stuff.

So, when the weekend rolls into Monday morning, and I've hit the snooze alarm fourteen times, and I am running beyond late, and I just don't have it in me to properly plan or accessorize, I feel like you can't go wrong with a dress and a cardigan...




Dress: Tahari (from Dillards)
Cardigan: J Crew Outlet
Jewelry: No idea!
Shoes: My trusty Nine West heels...seriously, I wish I had 10 pairs of these darn shoes.

1 comment:

  1. such a great dress...love the pop of color with the purple. I agree, weekends are not just relaxation anymore...such is being an adult

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment, if you'd like...I'd love to hear from you!