Monday, January 17, 2011

Pajama Sweaters!

I'm working on a closet overhaul these days.  I'm trying to clear some stuff out, simplify my choices, and clarify what direction I'd like my wardrobe to take.

That sound so over-indulgent, doesn't it?

Anyway, I have a problem with the clearing out aspect of this whole process, as I am something of a hoarder when it comes to clothes.  I don't like to get rid of anything, because you never know when something you don't wear now might someday become something you need to finish the perfect outfit, right?  So, I have my donate pile for stuff that I absolutely know I need to get rid of, and for stuff I'm not so sure about?  I have my pajama pile.

This sweater?  Totally came out of the pajama pile...

And this is why I can't get rid of anything.  Ever.




Sweater: Old Navy
T-Shirt: J Crew
Jeans: Old Navy
Shoes: Jessica Simpson

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, if you'd like...I'd love to hear from you!