Monday, January 3, 2011

What do you wear with navy blue?

It's hard to tell from this awesome iPhone self portrait, but the dress is white and navy.  It's kind of a shapeless shift dress that does nothing to flatter my body type, but it's been in my closet for a couple of years now, and as I'm on a mission to finally wear what's in my closet, this was something that needed to be done.

So I belted.  And I cardiganed.  And this is what I came up with.

And I actually really, really loved it!  It's nice when things work out that way...










Dress: J Crew Outlet
Sweater: Lands End Canvas
Belt: H&M
Boots: DSW

2 comments:

  1. Every.Single.Time. you post something of this varitey, it takes me a good 15 seconds to get over the fact that THAT'S YOUR CLOSET before I can move on to admiring the pure delight that is your outfit. I mean, you practically need a cart to shop your closet!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! That's why I'm on the cut-back kick this year. I don't take advantage of what I have, and I spend too much on things I don't need :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment, if you'd like...I'd love to hear from you!