Thursday, January 5, 2012

Catching Up

I am still working my way through the last couple of weeks of blog posts in my feed reader, but I will get there. Even if I'm not commenting on the posts, I hate leaving them unread...it's part of the anal retentive side of my personality, I think. So, I keep trying.

I had even managed to pull the number of unread posts under 100 on Tuesday evening, while watching The Bachelor episode that I'd DVR'd, but then...

Well, then I started The Hunger Games. And it is so good. And now I have to read all three books before I can do anything else. Because that's how I operate.

So, maybe I'll see you all again after the weekend?


Shirt: Gap
Sweater: Gap
Jeans: Gap
Shoes: Cole Haan
Necklace: Banana Republic (outlet) 

4 comments:

  1. Love your sweater. Ahh the Hunger Games I've been meaning to read them forever. Unfortunately my "to-read" list is miles long.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that sweater!! It's amazing that it was finally cold enough to wear.

    I'm the same way with reading. I canNOT focus on anything else until it's devoured!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the sweater...looks so cozy!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment, if you'd like...I'd love to hear from you!