Monday, January 9, 2012

My lady-crush...

So, I have a confession to make. I absolutely adore Emily Blunt. She seems lovely, in a normal kind of way. Her interviews are always funny, she's ridiculously pretty, and I am apparently a sucker for an English accent, no matter who is speaking. Her character in The Devil Wears Prada was one of my favorite characters, ever.

And she's married to John Krasinksi. Enough said, right?

(And as much as I love Michael Buble's voice, I've lost a lot of love for the rest of him, since he chose to marry a model, 10 years-ish younger than him, over the fabulous Ms. Blunt. But then again, she rebounded with John. So...point, Emily.)

Anyway, can you imagine how excited I was when the ladies over at Two Birds picked my lady-crush for this week's Inspiration Monday?


Hint: I was pretty freaking excited...

T-shirt: Gap
Button-up: Old Navy
Jeans: Gap
Shoes: Converse
Happy Monday!

3 comments:

  1. Emily Blunt does have great style. She seems very relatable to us normal people. Good pick!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute outfit! I love Emily Blunt, although I can't remember who she is in Devil Wears Prada. I love her from The Adjustment bureau. I love how you can look casual and cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. are they not the perfect crush couple? love them both. you look great today! i love the casual converse!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment, if you'd like...I'd love to hear from you!