Monday, January 2, 2012

Oh, hello there...

Well, I've been gone for awhile, I think. I hope you all had a lovely, lovely last couple of weeks! I definitely did, but now my Google Reader feed is crazy full (I plan to skim most of the posts, but my comments may be a little limited this week...but I've missed keeping up with my lovely Internet friends!), I have a sick kid at home who is currently in the habit of sleeping with mommy and daddy at night, and I have to go back to work tomorrow. Boo.

But. But!!!

After being gone for a week and a half visiting various family members for the holidays, I came home to a lovely Secret Santa gift from Stacia of free to be Stacia Lee:




Thank you so much, Stacia! I CAN'T WAIT to watch this movie, again. I LOVE it. And also, thanks to Viktoria and Mary for hosting the Secret Santa swap!

On a different note, I think there might be some changes around here, starting this month. I very much love this space, and I definitely don't want to abandon it entirely, but I think I may have to change direction a bit. I don't know that I have the time or energy this year to keep up with daily outfit photos, as much as I love the style/fashion blog community. Between Brigid and work, not to mention Steve, my growing Pinterest obsession, and the fact that I read all of four books last year, I think I'm going to have to figure something out, for my own self preservation. I've been working on my plan (for myself, for my family) for the year, which I'll share here at some point this week, and I think I'd like to have this blog focus a little more on that, with the occasional outfit posts still thrown in from time to time (because I can't give it up, entirely, you know...).

So, what do you think? Would that be interesting at all?

2 comments:

  1. Changing your focus on the blog is completely okay! I love blogs that talk about more than just fashion because life is about MORE than just clothes. I know I post outfits, but I also like to think that I'm more of a lifestyle blog since I post about books and DIY projects. Can't wait to see how it grows!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think your blog is what you make it. I thrown in my nerdy stuff, my life, and occasionally food and craft talk.

    Also totally jealous of you getting that movie. It's one of my favorites, but I've only caught it on television!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment, if you'd like...I'd love to hear from you!