Monday, January 30, 2012

A walk in the park...

I know that this warmer than normal winter we're having should have me worried about the general state of the environment, and it really kind of does, but that hasn't exactly stopped me from enjoying it at the moment.

A picnic in January? Don't mind if I do...


And...what I wore for the picnic, because not all of us can pull of the Rapunzel t-shirt/hooded sweatshirt look. And every time I don't actually get dressed, I always seem to run into one of the other mothers from the neighborhood. And we wouldn't want that, of course...

T-shirt: Gap
Sweater: Gap (outlet)
Jeans: Gap
Shoes: Cole Haan (Off Fifth outlet)

7 comments:

  1. cute photo of B...kids are just so darn cute! my mom always told me to be dressed because you never know when you'll run into someone.

    [oomph.]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol, running into people I know while dressed like a bum happens to me all.the.time. I'm so glad to see you and B enjoying this gorgeous weather we're having. Let's hope it continues for a few more days!

    ReplyDelete
  3. my girls LOVE a picnic. luckily it's warm here in CA. but even when it's not they like to have a picnic inside on the carpet or on my bed :)

    http://spinning-threads.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I'm loving this mild winter!! It seems like I always run into a million people I know when I look my worst. lol But lucky for you, you look adorable today! =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Okay her little sneakers with her little legs crossed has to be the cutest thing I've seen in a very long time. Adorable! And you, my dear, are beautiful as always. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This weather is crazy!! I like to make my husband take me on picnics! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Perfect outfit and weather for a picnic!! I love Brigid's converse!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment, if you'd like...I'd love to hear from you!