Thursday, January 19, 2012

Wishlist

My shopping ban is still going strong. With the exception of a couple of things I've picked up for the house, I am well within my $50 limit for the month, and even that was only spent on things like lunch, dinner with a friend, and body wash.

You know, just the essentials.

But that doesn't stop me from window shopping, you know...

I want a Birchbox subscription, so much. I've wanted one for awhile, now, but I couldn't bring myself to actually order it, because I was trying to save money. And while it's only $10/month, I just couldn't justify putting out the $110 needed for a yearly subscription when I was cutting back on my spending. So I didn't get one. And now it's sold out. Just in time for my birthday.

Sad.


My mother-in-law got me a tea-leaf brewing travel mug for Christmas, and I have been dying to try it out. Unfortunately, I have no loose leaf tea in my house.

Must. Remedy. Immediately.



I've just always wanted a lazy susan for my kitchen table. But nice ones are expensive, and I just don't feel like shelling out that much money for something like a lazy susan.

It's quite the conundrum.


I very, very, very much love my iPad. I do, however, get tired of the touchscreen keyboard, so I have to take both the iPad and my netbook with me, everywhere I go, so I can pull out the netbook when I want to type with a real keyboard. So, the iPad cover with the wireless keyboard would both solve that problem and just be awesome to have.

And if that's not the epitome of spoiled brat statements right there, I don't know what is. I feel insufferable, just typing it. But, the heart wants what it wants, right?

Ugh. Whatever, I'm an idiot. Feel free to noogie me the next time we see each other...

3 comments:

  1. You, a spoiled brat? Nahhhh. Tara, let's exchange wishlists. Oh wait, that would make us both spoiled brats, hahaha. I saw the iPad cover with the wireless keyboard for the first time today. It's SO COOL! I kept staring at it, trying to figure out if it was an iPad wannabe until I realized it is indeed an iPad lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've want a BirchBox sooobad, but I can't justify the money spent either. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. that birchbox sounds sooo cool! i really need to check it out. or maybe i really need NOT to check it out! i need to go on a $50 a month budget. i'm seriously obsessed with shopping and need to stop. bad.

    http://spinning-threads.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment, if you'd like...I'd love to hear from you!