Friday, January 27, 2012

Friday Round-Up

I know I always brag about my fabulous weekend plans on Friday, like housecleaning and laundry and other exciting such stuff, but this weekend, I'm taking things up a notch. This weekend, we're going to...

(drumroll please...)

...the RV and camper show in downtown Atlanta!

I would sell my house for a deluxe RV in a heartbeat, I think, so this show will either be exceptionally fun for me as I look at all of the options out there, or exceptionally depressing when I realize I don't have an extra $500K lying around for the tour bus of my dreams.

We shall see...

------------------------------

And now, for the things I loved this week:

I've now realized that my home will never be truly decorated until I am in possession of a gorgeous birdcage. As long as there are no birds included of course, because yeah...I have issues.

I think I link to something or other that Amy posts every darn week, but I can't help it. I love everything she writes, and now I need a whimseybox subscription.

I love both outfits in this week's Two Birds - Tuesday Remix, but Nora's pattern combination is just my absolute favorite!

If you need any help picking out Valentine's gift ideas for yourself (yeah, right!) or another favorite lady in your life, the Style Lush gift guide is here to help! And yes, there's some ideas for the man (men?) in your life, too...


And of course, you can check out my own Style Lush post from this week, where I gush just a bit too much about the possibility of free eye shadow...

------------------------------

Happy Friday, all!

4 comments:

  1. I have always wanted to by a big RV and travel across the continent!
    Have fun at the show and have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Miles and I would sell everything to travel in an RV! That sounds like fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ok, that whimseybox idea is fun! i wouldn't mind having one of those subscriptions! and i, too, think a nice birdcage would be a fabulous addition to any home. i do like birds, tho...but HATE cleaning the cage!

    [oomph.]

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha, my hubby loves an RV too. we used to have a small camper but got rid of it last year since we hadn't used it in forever. of course it was NOTHING like those fancy ones they have for the cost of houses!!!

    http://spinning-threads.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment, if you'd like...I'd love to hear from you!